Have always been on the fence about using cleansing oil as someone with oily skin! But decided to give this a try after hearing people say you are supposed to tackle oily skin with oil 😮 Anyway, i am not fully convinced about that claim but here’s my review of my first ever cleansing oil! ✨
👉🏻 What does it do?
• Melts away makeup & dissolves impurities
• Leaves your skin clean, soft & radiant
• Ideal for all skin types
🤔 My thoughts:
• It definitely does a superb job at removing makeup! I compared this to my usual water-based makeup remover & makeup wipes! I usually just massage my skin very gently & my makeup gets removed easily 🏻
• As someone with oily skin, I don’t reccomend using this daily! Just use it maybe twice or thrice a week. Also, there can be some oil build up if you don’t cleanse your face immediately after using this.
• Overall, ✨ 6.5/10! ✨
• I might try cleansing oils from other brands before buying this again or maybe consider if I still want to stick to cleansing oils HAHA 🙈
You can get this from Watsons / Guardians or Shopee, it ranges about ~$30 depending on where! ☺️